My first rollercoaster ride ever was at disney's adventure land on a somthing something mountain railroad. that wasn't so bad I couldn't stop laughing but then an unexpected experience with a rollercoaster came up and that was space mountain in tommorow land I was in the front front and it was soo crazy, I was scared straight I still want to go on it again but that was a big shock for me since that was my second roller coaster ride. The best thing I experienced today was the ferry ride I never been on a ferry before and we were accompanied by seagulls, lots of them they were flying along side us while we were on the ferry you know trying to get some food. I have pictures, then I saw the disney characters donald duck, chip and dale, pluto, stitch, buzz lightyear, miko, Raffiki, captain hook and a character for magic kingdom. I also saw a show and a parade which included alot more characters, This disney internship is sooo great, Oh yea at the end of the day I went on test track where we are supposed to be test dummies that was ok too, what am I talking about it was all great.