So I got a job as a daycare assistant. Im gonna talk about the shock of dirty diapers, Hard to feed babies, and screaming painful to the ear temper tantrums. Did you know that some people choose cloth diapers over disposable ones and what they do with poopy ones is disgusting. Well at first it wasn't too bad if the poop was solid just take it over to the toilet dump and flush, but with mushy juicy poops you rinse it out in the toilet with your bare hands and then if you look in the toilet afterward its brown dirty water not to mention the smell, UH UH im not doin that and fortunately I didn't have to. We got a new infant it was 2 months and they didn't tell me how newborn breastfed babies stool looks like. So when I opened the diaper I was bewildered. It was a yellow liquidy substance and it wasn't urine the other co-workers laughed and my reaction. "oh, I forgot to tell you that what it looks like on newborns". Ok, thanks for the heads up. We had this baby that wouldn't eat baby food out of a jar or drink out of a bottle because it's breastfed all the time and the mother didn't transition the baby it was a pain it took about a whole hour or more to feed, as a few months went by he learned how to spit the food, I came home stained with breast milk and baby food.