So I became really infatuated with singing salva me and I would have my secret spot that I go to when I was at purdue. on the third floor their was this really furnished room with a piano and nice couches I would go there to sing, make up melodies on the piano and read the bible. I was really excited about my new voice so I went out into the hall and asked someone who looked like a singer if they can hear me sing because I just started singing and I don't want to be one of those people who think they can sing but they can't like on american idol. So we got to the room and I started getting really nervous and shaking I forgot the words, but I managed to sing. Ok peeps Im really on the shy side and it was a very big step in talking to a complete stranger for about 45 minutes on singing and life. YAAAY!! anyways were both black and so we went on to talk about how other blacks would react to me singing these type of songs cuz us blacks listen to gospel and typically sing with big deep voices. ( I couldn't do that if it killed me). She gave me some really encouraging words and said that I had this special charisma that I'll be something great. So I was even more happy.