I know Im a fan of libera, and its very restricting, You aren't allowed to know anything about them, pretty much nothing at all, Its a smart thing to do though for Libera as a group. You know give them a clean slate so that the fans an make the boys into something they like. Let me tell you, I am not that old and I still remember when I was in middle lets go even younger elementary school and many boys especially if they are popular have potty mouths, and may be rude and disrespectful. I worked as a teachers assistant when I was 17 and so I got reminded not too long ago that little kids aren't all that innocent. I think thats how it is with the boys of libera or any religious boys choir for that matter. I mean I know they are supposed to be catholic but be honest with yourself they're still young and can be easily influenced by their classmates. Yea, I wanted to believe they were nice boys but I think that belief for me is broken now. want an example of the majority of how young teenage boys think and behave?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2gptyTzII0