I came to know Jesus Christ and gave my life to him. I wanted to listen to christian music. I discovered Imeem.com and searched I came across the song walking in the air some how and it was from the celtic woman. I really loved the song and was curious to how many other people sang it. Thats when I discovered St. Phillips Boys choir, and it snowballed to angel voices and libera. Whoa! I was shocked I had no idea boys choirs still existed besides in french class when I watched Les choriste but then that movie took place way back in the day. I liked the music so I went to youtube and saw how they dressed then got suspicous I didn't know what they were saying and if they were taking a more demonic approach, but It was all good they aren't bad. The first song I tried singing was Salve Me. Their voices are sooo sweet I wanted to start singing. I never understood why people loved to sing or even go to college for singing but now I know. I pretty much sung for the Lord all day and night and fell in love with singing.