I'm going to live at disney world for this college internship program its gonna be great we get to go on all the rides and stuff free. I don't get to choose my apartment until I get there which sucks because I want the tiniest one/cheapest one they've got so I have more money to spend having fun., but i'll get there late. I haven't got a camera yet but im thinking if I can't find one I can afford one with the tiny check that I get this week then I'll use my credit card which I don't have any money on but oh well I think its just a 30 dollar fee for over the limit fee. Then thats when I'll start my online show on youtube, it won't be great but its something fun to do. its gonna be vids of me singing other peoples song which is so unoriginal, then myself singing my own songs which are very christian and then I'll start a show called comedic teddy where I do random outrageous stuff and then they'll be vids of disney world. I can't wait.